Why Giclée printing?
- The giclée printing process is a high resolution 1200dpi reproduction of an original piece.
- Giclée printing permits the colour and contrast of the printed image to better replicate the original in a way that other printing methods can't.
- The inks used are state-of-the-art for accurate colour rendition & lightfastness.
- Fine quality, acid-free, archival grade papers are used for durability and improved appearance.
- These prints take a long time to produce and are usually made a few at a time.